Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Leading Meisner Summer Intensive: Christina Mavronas 02


Meisner Summer Intensive 2017 Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 What did you think it meant to train as an actor before you started the six week Meisner Summer Intensive? I had no idea; I didn't know what to expect. When you think about acting like, "How am I going to memorize the lines and working with a partner." I had a difficult time trying to figure out what am I going to do that means I'm going to have to train. There's nothing tangible that you can train with, you're your own person, you're up there. It's like as if you're naked. It was just really hard to think how am I supposed to train as an actor. I didn't know what to expect, and that's what was just driving me crazy. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York New York 10001 United States +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ http://flic.kr/p/TN6msV

No comments:

Post a Comment