
That's what I'm talking about. Taking a risk. You know what? I want to do this with my life. I've been wanting to do it for a long time and maybe I've been sitting on the sidelines doing a crappy job, something I don't like. The opportunity is now. My wish for all of us, as we enter into this fall, as we jump off the cliff and take a chance, don't let it get wasted. Find the courage to work through whatever scares you, because I'll tell you I'm scared. I'm scared to death, but you can't have courage without being scared. It's okay to be terrified of taking a chance, of putting yourself on the line. Don't let it go to waste. 2021 Two Year Acting Program To learn more about the re-opening of Maggie Flanigan studio visit the studio website. Actors who are are interested in the 2021 Two Year Acting Program, should apply through the website or call the studio at (917) 789-1599. www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/meisner-acting/creative-resi... Maggie Flanigan Studio 147 W. 25th St. 5th Floor New York, NY 10001 (917) 789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/new-york-ny www.google.com/maps?cid=17904951966372592922 twitter.com/MeisnerActing www.facebook.com/MeisnerActing/ meisneracting10001.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/index.html maggieflaniganstudio.business.site/ www.pearltrees.com/maggieflaniganstudio https://flic.kr/p/2mmixFV
No comments:
Post a Comment