Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Master Class for Actors Cristina Garcia Leon 02


Master Class for Actors - Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 Why Did You Decide To Take Master Class? I was decided to take the class because I found that I was auditioning and also booking work that wasn't challenging. I felt that i was being pigeon-holed into roles that didn't allow me to to show my full potential. I was starting to really build a muscle here at the studio that I wasn't able to continue to flex in the industry. I felt that if I didn't get back in front of Maggie I was going to lose all of that. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 acting masterclass, masterclass for actors, master class, scene study class, scene study class nyc, scene study acting classes nyc, best scene study class nyc, scene study analysis, scene study for actors, advanced scene study, meisner scene study, scene study techniques http://flic.kr/p/UwMWTm

No comments:

Post a Comment