Tuesday, May 9, 2017

meisner-summer-intensive-shadia-almasri-04


Meisner Summer Intensive Interview Before you started the six week summer intensive what did you think it meant to train as an actor? I moved to New York 10 years ago, and I've been on stage singing, acting, what I thought was acting and surrounded by colleagues, some of which had trained, and some that maybe fell into this through another angle as I had. My idea, to be quite honest, about acting, was that it something that was just talent based. Acting came from within and you either had it or you didn't. Now, mind you, I had trained as a musician. I do have that background and idea of what it was to train as a singer and as a pianist. Waking up at 5 am to be at a conservatory at six and play four hours straight. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 http://flic.kr/p/Tnef3d

No comments:

Post a Comment