Tuesday, May 9, 2017

meisner summer intensive shadia almasri 03


Meisner Summer Intensive What happened during these six weeks that changed your perspective on acting and professional training? What happened during these six weeks? I found myself living intensely and discovering and getting in touch with myself so much more than I hadn't done in a while if ever, to be honest. That desire to bring emotion and life into a character just drove me through the whole six weeks. I've always wanted to become someone else on stage, I've always wanted to, but I didn't know how. And, how? I don't know if I know it yet, but being in touch with myself, seeing what stirs me within, what makes me laugh, what makes me cry, what makes me angry, is something that I had not taken the time to think about. These six weeks have been revealing in that way. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 http://flic.kr/p/UDF3MH

No comments:

Post a Comment