Friday, May 19, 2017

meisner summer intensive stephanie 04


Meisner Summer Intensive 2017 Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 What did you learn about yourself during the summer intensive that surprised you? I thought I knew myself better. I thought i had such a good sense of who I was and this class really changed that perspective in a good way, though, because it helped me to embrace more of my uniqueness instead of trying to put on different masks sometimes in social situations. I wasn't really understanding what it meant to be authentically myself and how that my unique makeup, the good, the bad and the ugly, really ugly, are all what makes me me. Charlie really drove that down that it's about, again, really listening and taking things personally and standing up for your point of view. Now I listen and hear Charlie's voice in my head all the time where I hear him asking me, "How do you really feel about that? What's your point of view?" I realized that I need to embrace that more. [laughs] Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 http://flic.kr/p/UTevNW

No comments:

Post a Comment