Wednesday, June 28, 2017

two year acting program SIETZKA 04


How have your classmates inspired your work? This idea of permission comes up a lot in the Meisner technique. I think I'm finally starting to understand that through the inspiration that I get from my classmates. There will be a class where someone does something that scares them, is daring. That inspires me to do something daring myself and to push myself to limits that I didn't even know existed perhaps the class before. To get through the first year with Charlie, how important does acting need to be to you? It needs to be the most important. Not only does acting and becoming an actor need to be important to you, becoming an artist but you need to want to be changed as a human being, fundamentally. That requires an extraordinary amount of trust, not only in yourself but your classmates, in the teachers, in the process, and of course, in Charlie. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 http://flic.kr/p/WawQqN

No comments:

Post a Comment