Wednesday, June 28, 2017

two year acting program SIETZKA 03


What is Charlie like as a teacher? He's the best. I'm not just saying that. He's incredibly perceptive. I think that he does a very good job of teaching the student particularly. Your notes might not be the same as someone else's notes and for a good reason. We all have these different backgrounds, have these different histories. He's very in tuned to every individual in the studio and cares about our success. How has training at the studio changed your life professionally and personally? It's a night and day difference. I was at a time in my life where I was struggling as an artist and struggling as a human because of it. I needed this. It's been incredibly challenging. It's uprooted all of these things in my life in a way that I didn't necessarily think was going to happen but it's been the best thing for me. I've grown more in this last year than I probably have in the last 10, honestly. You're not only taking acting while you're here, but you're also taking movement, voice and speech and a couple of different ancillary classes. How do you think that's affected you? Since you're not just taking the acting class, you've added some of these supplementary classes. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 http://flic.kr/p/UWCq4J

No comments:

Post a Comment