Tuesday, January 8, 2019

18 month acting program new york - Sydney Nordan - maggie flanigan studio 03 - (917) 789-1599


18 month acting program new york - Sydney Nordan - maggie flanigan studio 03 - (917) 789-1599 The 18-month acting program at the Maggie Flanigan Studio is a Meisner based acting program for serious actors who are commuted to professional actor training. In this interview with Sydney Nordan, Sydney talks about the decision to leave college and semi pro soccer to train at the studio. Q: Sydney, tell me about your background in acting? I actually did not study anywhere else, and I don't really have any kind of background in acting. Q: What did you think Meisner training was before you started the 18-month program at Maggie Flanigan Studio? I actually knew really nothing about acting, and I actually read about it on this studio, our website online. Then I looked into a few other places and other definitions of it, but I really didn't understand it fully until I came here. Q: What were the specific steps that led you to Maggie Flanigan Studio? I knew that I really wanted to be serious about acting, and I wanted to find a very serious studio. I was ready to commit myself and my time 100%. I actually researched about a lot of studios in New York, and I called and actually talked to you on the phone. I asked you a ton of questions. Then I came in and I had an interview with Karen. I was going to interview at other studios actually, and I wasn't completely set until I met with Karen and Charlie. I just got this incredible vibe about this studio and what they were doing and how passionate they were when they talked and how they treated me. After my interview-- I actually cried with my interview with Karen. After my interview, I was like, "Let me come. Let me be here, please." Then I joined the studio after that. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/112291205845820496849 https://flic.kr/p/RY6uUy

No comments:

Post a Comment