Thursday, October 26, 2017

Xandra Leigh Parker 2


And do you feel like you're being challenged and critiqued based on your specific issues? Absolutely. I'm starting to feel what Charlie's talking about before he's about to say it, so I think it's starting to slowly fall away, which is really nice. I think he absolutely tailors each person's critiques to what they're specifically needing to work on, absolutely. And your class, in particular, is very tight-knit, not just the acting class, students that are taking similar classes, how has that been for you in class and in the studio? Amazing. It's like I have a new family a little bit. Everybody's super supportive of each other in class and out, and we hold each other accountable and push each other. I think it's an extremely nurturing environment because of how tight-knit we are. And you're enrolled in the professional actor training program, how do you think, taking all of the auxiliary classes, you're just in your first year, but how do you see that already benefiting you in the acting class? Immensely, not even just in my acting classes but also in life, because I'm taking a lot of the self-wellness classes as well. I think that things you might have thought you had a good grasp on, it's amazing how much I didn't know and how much I've instituted that in the rest of my life. I think that the whole program builds on itself very well. I'm not even sure how to say this. I think that they all slowly aid the acting program without you realizing it until you're about halfway through and you start to see all the little things falling together. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/100897218937179347163 https://flic.kr/p/FS3wxB

No comments:

Post a Comment