Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan 01


Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 How Did the Class Get You Back On Course with Your Career? Masterclass rejuvenated my artistry. It reminded me about the fundamentals, about listening, about being honest, being spontaneous, being pure and willing to take a risk. It's just felt so good to work with somebody who spoke the same language as me, someone who respected the work as much as I did. It just lit me back on fire. I was ready to go back into the next audition room because I have worked on the sides of myself that I forgot about, honestly. When she's giving another one, I plan on being right back in there. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 (917) 789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ http://flic.kr/p/SKB8zT

No comments:

Post a Comment