Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan 01


Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 What Did You Find Difficult About The Class? There are a lot of difficulties in the masterclass. The work mainly is tough. She is going to give you something that's going to push you to grow, to push you outside of your comfort zone. She did it for me. I was given a scene from “Enemy of the People, ” and she gender bent the roles. “Why is she doing this to me?” It was incredible because I got to work on this side of myself that I wasn't comfortable working on. I thought in the beginning, “That's just not my point of view” and I found out that maybe could be my point of view if I just look at it differently. Now, whenever I look at other roles or other characters that I'm working on, I remember working on that scene and I remember how I felt in this empowering character. I’m able to bring that now to other work now. That is priceless. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 (917) 789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ http://flic.kr/p/SWV4w4

No comments:

Post a Comment