Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan 01


Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 What Was It Like To Work So Closely with Maggie In Class? Maggie is a gem. She's the best. Being able to work with her one want to come to her one-on-one, it's a gift. You can't buy that kind of thing. She is so honest and genuine with every single one of us. I feel comfortable coming to her about my struggles and about any of the questions that I'm having with the work. That is not something I can say about anybody else. She just grounds you as a person. She will look you straight in the eye, and she will go right into your heart and give you what you need. So having that one-on-one is so special. I email her when I can't see her face-to-face, and she gets back to me. She is just wonderful. If you have a chance to work with her, you have to do it. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 (917) 789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ http://flic.kr/p/RGZCbe

No comments:

Post a Comment