Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan 01


Acting Master Class with Maggie Flanigan (917) 789-1599 Why Did You Decide To Take Master Class with Maggie Flanigan? I decided to take the master class with Maggie's because I knew that it was exactly what I needed at this point in my career. I was taking industry workshops, and I was auditioning as much as possible, but I wasn't getting the creative satisfaction that I wanted. After coming out of this training program you want to dive into these works, and you want to practice your craft, and sometimes it's a lot harder to do that once you're out of school. This was the perfect opportunity for me to get my juices flowing and my artistry back on track. How Important Was It That The Class Was Small In Size? Having a small class was fantastic because Maggie gave each one of us the time of day. She was very particular with her notes. She knew exactly what to tell you, exactly what you needed to hear it and we all about to work for every single class, and we got to listen to the notes that she was giving everybody else and not feel rushed. It was a very comfortable setting. You get to know the other actors in the room, and it's very supportive. It's such a small intimate setting that you can't find anywhere else. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 (917) 789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ http://flic.kr/p/SKB8xi

No comments:

Post a Comment